In preparation of habitat deployment, our fully trained team will conduct a site survey for your project to develop a detailed understanding of the scope and its associated risks and controls. This enables us to add real value by proactively formulating the best approach to any specific application, ensuring our solution keeps the work force safe whilst maintaining production.
We offer two levels of site survey:
- Basic specification of project requirements
- Habitat requirements
- Manpower requirements
- Step by step description of how to carry out works
- General design information
- Ventilation and power supply requirements
- Basic lighting, fire protection, escape route requirements
- Generic habitat 3D model drawings based on information provided
- Generic scaffold requirements
- Relevant QMS documentation
- Full project site survey
- Habitat survey
- HSE requirements
- Manpower requirements
- Highly detailed 3D model drawings
- Specific outputs from meetings with operations, scaffolding team and other stakeholders on site
- Exact requirements for power, escape routes, fire protection
- Escape plans (where required)
- Scaffold plans and drawings
- Detailed description of timelines, pre-work requirements, permit requirements
- Site specific elements that may require isolation e.g. LOS detectors, IR detectors, heat detectors
- A detailed communications plan
- Outputs from HAZID meetings
Our trained and certified habitat technicians can be deployed to your project anywhere in the world to conduct a full risk assessment in advance of work commencing. This will ensure that any activity carried out by our employees and partners, or your installation team, are fully assessed for hazards which may impact health and safety, damage to plant and equipment, or have a detrimental effect on the environment.
- Hazard / risk identification e.g. ignition source, air quality, working at height, restricted access or slip/trip/fall
- Potential effect of the hazard / risk
- Evaluation of the circumstances
- Control measure recommendation
- Action required to reduce and where possible eliminate
We use industry standard procedures, and our proprietary approach for risk assessment and hazard identification meets the requirements of international health and safety regulations.
Our project management experience ensures successful delivery around the following key aspects:
Our project engineering and technical team will work with you to design a project specific habitat, tailored to your exact requirements. This not only mitigates any operational risk, but ensures efficiency around project duration and cost management.
Warehouse & Logistics
Our experience in habitat supply means we offer an established and successful delivery model. We have numerous regional facilities located around the world, with local stock-holding, to ensure we can react to and deliver upon your requirements, wherever you are. This provides our customers with a full end to end service for all transport and logistics associated with their Safehouse project, including the storage of equipment when not in use.
Installation & Monitoring
The experience and knowledge of our technician team offers an unrivalled service level, ensuring that our installation and monitoring services are executed to the highest possible standard. This is a key Safehouse differentiator, and guarantees successful project delivery.